We're incredibly excited to have you on board for our week-long hackathon from June 24th to June 30th. There are just a few administrative rules and regulations we want to share with the rest of you guys.
1. Everyone has the right to feel comfortable and safe participating in the server. Harassment, bullying, threats of violence, discriminatory language towards marginalized or vulnerable groups of people, and the promotion of hate based on identity or vulnerability are not allowed. Failure to do so will result in an escalation.
2. Respect the privacy of others. Instigating harassment by revealing personal or confidential information is not allowed.
3. Don't abuse message managing privileges or @ mentions.
4. Please be respectful and kind to all peers, mentors, speakers, executives, and anyone else coming here to learn.
5. Follow the Discord Code of Conduct & Terms of Service (https://discord.com/guidelines, https://discord.com/terms)
All actions are watched over, hence please do not treat this as a server to joke around on without purpose. A kick or ban will be warranted depending on the seriousness of the issue.
Remember, this is a week filled with fun, so don't forget to enjoy while you're here and make new friends!